Overall, I think the test did a good job of gauging my management style. A few key points stood out more than others. For example, demonstrating patience, desiring to help others, and being a good listener are a few character traits which stand out in my persona.
I don't necessarily want to change my management style, but I would like the ability to adapt to the environment which I am working. I think it is definitely possible to change your orientation as needed, but this change comes with a greater understanding of yourself and your own behavior. This test helped to open my eyes and better understand my strengths and weaknesses as an individual.
I think this test would be hugely beneficial if it were given to employees in the same style as it were given to our class. By examining themselves, employees could make some of the same self discoveries which I did.
I also think it would be a great idea to exchange findings between employees. This would help people accomodate different management styles and avoid unnecessary butting of heads.
It true that this did good for many of us. It revealed many people characters. As about you Iwas thinking the same way. You really good at helping people because you took the time to help me make the study guide for the past test. And in class you like to listen to the others rather than speaking.
ReplyDeleteThe test also showed me both good and bad sides of my personality. I kind of know my weaknesses already, and I've been working to improve them. However, the test showed me that I still have the same weaknesses. lol man, this is an ugly truth! I should start working harder!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, James Chambers.
ReplyDeleteThis test helped people to better understand themselves! I enjoyed this class so much! Just like you said, if we share the result with others, this can be very helpful for an organization!
ReplyDelete